Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Sooo lazy. Daddy tried to get me to go outside at the ungodly hour of 11:00 this morning. I would have nothing of it. Instead, I lay here sprawled on the floor, waiting for Mommy to wake up. Daddy's so silly. He's gone to the store to get cleaning supplies and food. Doesn't he realise that all he has to do is wait around and that stuff magically appears? So silly.

So, having been trained at the Canadian Conservatory of Performing Barks, I am now ready to start a career as a canine theatre professional. Not much going on for dogs in the arts in this town. No bites. Gotta do this the right way. Do a couple of pro-bono gigs to get my name out there, find a groomer I can trust, get some quality head shots done and most importantly, start networking. There's plenty of dogs in Point Pleasant Bark. I'm sure some of them are in the local entertainment industry. I just have to stay clean. I've seen too many dogs get hooked on puppy crack while waiting for that phone call. Not me.

My special talent is chewing, so if anyone has info in local chew-flicks in production, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog,
    thanks for visiting my blog also
    http://dog-directory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete